Suggests ‘indoor/outdoor’ but this is a undoubtedly an outdoor toy. Beware that the ‘take off/land’ button is horrible. If you will need to emergency land fail to remember about it, you far better just crash it into the closest wall to make it end.
I have a great deal of enjoyment with this drone, no problems with it just after crashing into partitions and also landing it in a pool. I desire the battery lifetime was lengthier, shorter time of enjoyable. The only problem i have is i lost the charger for it, can a person assistance?.
This is a great small flier. It has a education mode for the minimal little ones and a seriously fast mode for experienced fliers. The only point i did not like was that when you plug in the usb charger, there is no light to show it is charging until finally it is completely charged. I would much favor the light-weight to be on though charging, and to go off when it is billed. If this could be created in a five. 8 fpv (not wifi) edition, it would be just about excellent. With the battery staying inside, you do have to wait around a while amongst flights. A detachable battery would be a wonderful element.
Propel Zipp Nano 2.0 Drone, Blue
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- 6 axis gyro for extreme stability. 2.4G precision digital remote control
- Air pressure sensors that lock in flight altitude. 3 speed settings
- Charge the drone via a USB charging cable (included). Average charge time: 45-60 minutes
- Flight range: 200ft (61m). Average runtime: 7-10 minutes
- Batteries required: 6 x AA batteries for the remote (not included). For indoor/outdoor use
Propel Zipp Nano 2.0 Drone, Blue :