. Can not say adequate about this solution if you you should not have just one you require to get one i wish i had additional.
Pictured is the develop i have this sweet 20×20 stack set up in. I will say to start with that this construct was pretty effortless to put together. All i experienced to solder was the motor wire qualified prospects to the esc stack and when a great deal of folks preffer soldering all the prospects. I dont intellect possessing immediate plugs for my cam and receiver. Set up was reasonably very simple, mine arrived with a 3. four betaflight and flew it ideal out of the box. This one has an f4 flight controller, 35a esc. With my build is matched with the xing 2206 2700kv motors. Tremendous easy and pretty punchy with a light-weight create.
This stack is great, have 1 in a tooth fairy body with 1506 motors, it certainly screams. Will run 850 4s packs to puffing without the esc even getting heat. Vtx will get a little heat, marketed as 200mw but seems better in comparison to other 200mw vtxtemp controlled iron is a should, endorse completely no larger than 560f soldering, continue to keep get hold of occasions as quick as acceptable, pads lifting is not a symptom of top quality but of tiny pads and very poor soldering system.
I am working with these stacks on my quads. Each of them are 6s and a single of them is 6 inch and it often pulls one hundred forty five amps and it continue to lives. I like the video it appears as very good as my unify. The only downside is the 2m components.
Pcb looks terrific, factors looks great far too, handles 4s with 2306 motors ice cold. Vtx has great output energy, tramp irc protocol is effective surprisingly.
I will commence by declaring this is just not a bad stack but i arrived to a a few star score simply because of a sheer absence of documentation, and then what very little documentation there is, is deceptive. My full intention was to construct a 100mm drone, i have created plenty of 250mm drones over time and a several plug and play whoop fashion drones. This was my to start with brushless 100mm create so i picked my frame and parts for dimensions and bodyweight. This stack of boards is a excellent match at the appropriate price stage, and with blheli32 esc you cannot go improper. The other issue i wanted was telemetry knowledge from a frsky r-xsr rx to a taranis tx. This is where by the aggravation started – receiving the rx performance was no issue, link sbus up to the rx6 pin, it labored appropriate away. But then as for each the (awful) guidelines hook the s. Did that, configure betaflight up with uart1 going to smartport as per the screenshot on the instructions – i have finished this numerous times prior to, and then absolutely no (external) sensors found by the tx. I upgraded the firmware on the r-xsr and the betaflight to 4.
- All in one stack for the right price.
- mixed feelings about this stack
- One of the best- esc, fc, vtx 20×20 stacks available.
I have not had any of these stacks fall short me nevertheless. Excellent value for a excellent item.
Finished my make on a 5′ so considerably everything id terrific other than with blheli 32 i have however figured ot how to get esc telemetry. Digicam plug functions high-quality and receiver plug is effective high-quality for ibus on flysky. 4 stars mainly because no esc telemetry.
It’s unfortunate to see some reviewers had such bad experiences. I’ve had no problems with mine and it’s survived numerous packs and crashes. Vtx @500mw sends a nice clear and constant picture to my goggles. The vtx included is the best of all the 20×20 stacks out there and helps to make this one of the best complete 20×20 options as of 5/20/19.
Features of iFlight SucceX Mini V2 5.8G PIT/25/100/200/400/500mW Switchable FPV Transmitter VTX Support OSD Configuring for FPV Racing Drone Quadcopter
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- SucceX Mini V2 VTX is a new generation switchable PIT/25/100/200/400/500mW video transmitter. It can be used for both race or daily practice
- IRC Tramp function helps setting frequency point,power and FC parameter directly, it is available with SucceX mini F4
- Mini VTX can be easy connected to SucceX mini F4 directly
- Change channel, transmit power, and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis, and more
- Pit Mode allows you to power up safely without the risk of knocking other pilots out of the air. Where supported, telemetry input allows remote control by the flight controller
SucceX Mini V2.0 VTX is a new generation switchable PIT/25/100/200/400/500mW video transmitter. It can be used for both race or daily practice. IRC Tramp function helps setting frequency point directly. The accurate power meets your different FPV requirements. IRC Tramp function is available with SucceX mini F4; SucceX VTX can be connected to SucceX mini F4 directly.
SucceX Mini V2.0 48CH Switchable 0/25/100/200/400/500mW Video Transmitter
– Supports the standard 48-channel set;
– Telemetry input allows remote control by the flight controller (where supported);
– Change channel, transmit power, and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis, and more;
– Variable transmit power from 25 mW to 500 mW. Use 25 mW for a race and then easily switch to 500 mW for freestyle;
– Pit Mode allows you to power up safely without the risk of knocking other pilots out of the air;
– Input voltage: 5V DC
– Channel: 48
– Power transmission: 0mW(Pit mode) / 25mW / 100mW / 200mW / 400mW/ 500mW
– Size (mm): 24 * 26 mm ; – Weight: 2.3g
– Mounting Holes Dimension: 20mm x 20mm
– Connector type: MMCX Connector
– Antenna: MMCX
– Traditional button
– IRC Tramp protocol
– 1pc x SucceX Mini V2.0 VTX
– Cable Set
Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
SucceX Mini V2 VTX is a new generation switchable PIT/25/100/200/400/500mW video transmitter.
IRC Tramp function helps setting frequency point,power and FC parameter directly, it is available with SucceX mini F4
Mini VTX can be easy connected to SucceX mini F4 directly
Change channel, transmit power, and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis, and more