For the price you wont find an easier one to fly. I bought this one and a similar priced one for my 2 kids and this one was accurate and held its altitude and very easy to fly.
In expert mode (rate 3) this thing spins on a dime. Decent flight time per battery. Definitely recommend getting the 2 battery deal. It has a super bright led headlight that makes night flying a blast. The orange light in the back adds to the ease of orientation, especially considering how small it is. I can fly it outside on a calm night and see it from far away. Of course it’s not going to handle wind, just like any other micro, but it holds up well.
But it crashed a couple times hard and broke now but it was fun while it lasted.
I bought 3 and thats because they are amazing and so much fun. Im a beginner, a grandpa, and this thing is so easy to use. Has more functions than i have tried to use and im still learning. I will say, forget using the little rotor guard things. Rather useless- if ya do crash they pop off and you have to put back on but i dont think you can crash hard enough to even benefit from popping them on and off- thats just my own opinion though. The instruction book has really really small writing which is difficult, but not a game changer, oh it does come in 4 languages. Haha if you have questions id be happy to answer if i can- [email protected]
Would place 5 stars for the deal,just flys unique then the several i have experienced.
This was good for a to start with time consumer. Just wish that there was a route button. I hold dude heading the improper way.
It is a enjoyment drone i have made use of in tenting, the fpv aspect with mobile cellular phone is ineffective since of minimal framerate, could be employed for photo capture. The remote controller is terrific with straightforward controls.
This is a xmas current, but we did open up it to make guaranteed it worked right before we wrapped it. It was employed very briefly, but seems to be a great starter drone for my 9 calendar year outdated son. Easy controls that i mastered swiftly. I will update my evaluation after it’s made use of a lot more just after the getaway.
- Zippy little drone!
- Great first time drone
- buy it now!!! Its a must have!! I bought 3- haha
HELIFAR X1 FPV Drone Mini RC Quadcopter with Camera 2.4GHz 6-Axis Gyro Remote Control Nano Drone for Kids Adults Beginners Headless Mode/3D Flip/One Key Take-Off Return/Altitude Hold/FPV Mode
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- ✈【Foldable & Portable】 Foldable arms make the quadcopter small and portable. Also provides a better and safe flight experence. Easily to take out wherever you go.
- ✈【Longer Flight Time】 This wifi fpv drone comes with 2pcs powerful 3.7V 250mAh batteries, support longer flying time up to 14 minutes. That could bring your more fun.
- ✈【Altitude Hold】 When you release the throttle stick and the mini drone will be locked at a certain height, which makes controlling the drone much easier. You could take more stable and clear pictures. Super suitable for beginners, kids and hobby users.
- ✈【App Control System】 With Live Video Camera HD, operate your quadcopter through an APP after connecting the Wi-Fi to your phone (iOS or Android), offering you real-time image transmission, easy to shoot and read, fun to share.
- ✈【One key taking off and landing】 The mini drone is equipped with one key taking off and landing, which makes the drone easier to fly and better to control for any level of players, so you don’t need to worry about losing it when flying. It is also an ideal outdoor toy.
I bought this for my nephew and he is 5. The hubsan q4 nano i gave him started acting funny and im trying to teach him how to fly a drone. Attempting to get him away from the swipes of a screen and onto some sticks. I just got back in from flying this with him and was pretty impressed for the price. The altitude hold works well enough for someone who has problems with the throttle. He was able to take over, pitch and roll easily and the drone didn’t get out of his control. I have a dji mavic air and a hubsan x4 storm so i have drone experience. If your looking for a drone for a younger child and you are going to learn together, this is a good starter. Five is pretty young in general but with some help getting setup its very stable and smooth. The only issues seem to be that the battery has to be removed from drone to charge and it didn’t come with two batteries like i ordered.