This merchandise is awesome for my drone, i can definitely go a for a longer time range.
I do not condone or applaud breaking vls principles established by the faa. I have yet another distant to use. My curiosity bought the finest of me. The alientech booster does extend your working range at the the very least three occasions the conventional remote, i am sure. I went more than 16,000 feet in just one direction, 400 toes up, above the ocean close to me. The packaged directions are not entire and lack the complex information and facts necessary. I acquired them later on in an e mail from the seller but by then experienced previously figured it out.
Obtaining anything integrated for a diy range upgrade on my sensible controller produced this project quick function.
Very best vendor, great solution.
The unique antenna receives 6000ft easily. With this alientech, signal bought minimize off at 3000ft. Following asking about, somebody explained i have to use 2. I have to transform again, not enough battery.
It is effective based on site.
I bought this to put on my mavic prorc controller. Enable me tell you if you you should not have a person you require to get 1. You have to tear your controller apart to set up the antenna it truly is a minor tricky but it is value it i guarantee you it is really worth it. And the ranger is terrific you do not shed any of your electrical power bars on your controller for your ramge. I have took in just in excess of two miles and the signal strength by no means dropped at all. Just recall it can be a tiny challenging and you have to do it proper or it won’t perform suitable. If you have any problems youtube.
Key specs for ALIENTECH Pro 2.4G Antenna Signal Booster Range Extender for DJI Mavic Pro / 2 Pro / 2 Zoom/Air/Spark (PRO2.4G Booster, Black, with QMA-IPX 100mm Coaxial Cables):
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- ◆ALIENTECH PRO2.4G Booster with MAVIC built-in coaxial cable，that for MAVIC pro / 2 pro / 2 zoom / air / Spark
- ◆ALIENTECH PRO2.4G signal booster is a unifrequent, active directional antennas with two power amplifiers for range extender, applicable to 2.4Ghz-2.4835Ghz frequency band. With a comprehensive transmission gain of 25-28dBi, a receiving gain of 20-23dB and a dual polarization of 45°, it can enhance wireless signal strength, lengthen the transmission distance and stabilize signal reception, and it supports wifi and OcuSync Protocol.
- ◆It has been proven with actual use test that controllability will be remarkably improved after installation, and that drone distance will be 3 times more than that of the original one. You can even easily break the flight limit of the drone’s power, and obtain an especially sound manipulation in the interference area with an excellent anti-interference performance.
- ◆PRO2.4G booster can not only effectively stretch the signal distance of 2.4G drone, but facilitate storing and using given its small size. The function of Quick release saves your take-off preparation time to the greatest. Inside the booster here are two [email protected] mAh rechargeable lithium batteries, which can be used continuously for over 300 minutes each time.
- ◆Note: Please pay attention before you placing an order. You need to disassemble the original remote and remove the original antenna before you install the cable. In theory, although the installation process is non-destructive installation. However, you still have the risk of damaging the original remote control and losing the warranty for the remote control or drone. And users need to be careful that the outer insulation layer and shielding metal layer of the coaxial cable are intact.
Comments from buyers
“You will need a bigger battery
, NO INSTRUCTIONS
, Not worth it
Really made a big difference on the flying distance. Quick to mount on the controller and similar way to unmount. The only essential and most time consuming jobs is to install the antenna mounting package on the controller. Took me a focused a person hour to open up the controller and install the mounting package and link the antenna cables. Other than that will make a large difference in flying knowledge.
This springtime climate has been rainy and very windy so i will hold out till the weather conditions settles down to create a comprehensive critique. I assure to follow up on this evaluation. . However: this alientech pro booster looks like it will do a swell occupation. Nonetheless, i experienced to just take my dji mavic 2 controller aside and alter the wiring by taking away the tiny antennas to include snap on connections in spot of the default antennas. There are a lot of little sections. Took me 6 hrs employing numerous youtube (no english) videos to install. . I’m hoping to exam this when the climate clears.